Short Courses and Conferences
35th International Intercollegiate Mining Games
March 13 - 17, 2013
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for 35th International Intercollegiate Mining Games are shown below:
- Team entry fee (after January 31, 2013 through February 15, 2013) — $ 800 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Team registration
- Regular meals for up to 6 team members and for 1 chaperone as follows:
- Wednesday evening through Saturday evening
- Awards Banquet (Saturday evening)
- Sunday meals are not included
- Transportation by bus to/from evening social events
Note: Additional material, such as liability waivers, will be sent to each team's designated Primary Contact to be completed and returned after registrations are received.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (MiningGames2013@csmspace.com) or faxed (303.277.8683) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellation requests will be processed in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancel by November 1, 2012 - receive 80% refund
- Cancel by January 1, 2013 - receive 60% refund
- Cancel by January 31, 2013 - receive 40% refund
- No refund after January 31, 2013
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.