|Campus maps, directions, and parking information|
Click the red links below for more information.
Ground Transportation Options
Ground transportation options include: 1) Rental car; 2) Bus (public transportation); 3) Shuttles (shared rides); 4) Taxi; 5) Limousines. All ground transportation information sources, ticket counters, and departure points are located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal at the airport. Level 5 is also the baggage claim level.
Golden, Colorado (the conference location) is about 40 miles from DIA; therefore, transportation from the airport to Golden can be expensive. One-way taxi fares will be approximately $70 to $80. Shuttles (shared rides) will range from about $30 to $100, depending upon specific arrangements and the number of riders sharing the ride. Car rental rates at DIA are comparable to those in other major metropolitan areas in the United States. Bus transportation using the Regional Transportation District (RTD) is the least expensive ($9 to $13); however, the duration of your bus trip will likely exceed 2 hours.
Denver International Airport (DIA)
- DIA flights, maps and directions, general information
- DIA ground transportation Bus, shuttle, taxi, and limousine information. Select Golden as your destination.
Note: Bus (skyRide) or shuttle (for example, SuperShuttle) will be the least expensive transportation options. Golden is 36 miles (58 km) from DIA.
- Car rental
Amtrak — Denver by rail
- Routes, schedules, and fares Select Denver as your destination.
Denver is served by the "California Zephyr"
Regional Transportation District (RTD) — Bus and Light Rail
- Routes, schedules, fares, and trip planners
- RTD's W Line serves Golden
- Call-n-Ride and circulating shuttle service available between Golden station and Colorado School of Mines campus