Registration for the 16th North American Mine Ventilation Symposium is open now. All participants in the Symposium must complete the online registration form and pay the appropriate registration fee(s) through this website. Registrations will not be confirmed until after payment has been received.
Various types and times of registration will be available at different costs (costs shown below are in United States Dollars):
|Early Registration: through May 5, 2017||$ 650|
|Standard Registration: May 6, 2017 — June 13, 2017||$ 750|
|Late/On-site Registration: after June 13, 2017||$ 850|
|Student Registration: through May 5, 2017||$ 310|
|Student Registration: after May 5, 2017||$ 350|
|One-day Attendance: through May 5, 2017||$ 250|
|One-day Attendance: May 6, 2017 — June 13, 2017||$ 300|
|One-day Attendance: after June 13, 2017||$ 350|
|Short Course Registration (Optional) (per course)||$ 200|
|Field Trip (Optional)||Varies|
|Awards dinner additional attendees (per person)||$ 65|
Each full Symposium registration will include:
- Admission to the Symposium
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
- Lunches (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Awards dinner (for registrant only; see fee schedule for guests)
- Symposium materials (includes detailed program)
- Symposium papers
Short Course and Field Trip Registration
Fees for participation in the optional Short Courses and/or Field Trips can be selected on the online registration form.
Symposium registration fees will be payable in US Dollars. Payments in any other currency will not be accepted. Secure on-line payment by credit/debit card is available.
Click/tap the button below to access the online registration form.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modifications, including cancellation, of a registration requires written notice that must be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (303.277.8683) to the Office of Special Programs and Continuing Education at Colorado School of Mines. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellation of registrations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE office in accordance with the dates specified below:
- Cancellations received before April 30, 2017: an 80% refund will be issued
- Cancellations received between May 1 and June 1, 2017: a refund of 50% will be issued
- Cancellations received after June 1, 2017: no refund will be issued