Short Courses and Conferences
Optimizing Fracs (and Refracs!) in a Low Price Environment
Cutting Costs and Focusing Investments
August 10-12, 2015
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Optimizing Fracs (and Refracs!) in a Low Price Environment are shown below:
- Regular Attendee (after July 6, 2015) — $ 2,250 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course materials
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the 3-day course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (303.277.8683) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.