Short Courses and Conferences
Second International Workshop on Induced Polarization in Near-Surface Geophysics
October 31 - November 2, 2011
Fees and Registration
The registration fee for the Second International Workshop on Induced Polarization in Near-Surface Geophysics varies as follows:
- Registration on or before September 19, 2011 is $250 USD
- Registration after September 19, 2011 is $275 USD
- Registration for students is $100 USD
The registration fee includes:
- Workshop admission and program materials
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
You may register online by clicking the 'Register' button below.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (303.277.8683) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $25 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Workshop and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.