The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Tunneling Fundamentals, Practice, and Innovations are shown below:
- Early-bird registration (through July 15) — $ 1,695 (USD)
- Regular registration (after July 15) — $ 1,895 (USD)
Registration fee discounts are available!
|Register by July 15, 2017||$ 200 discount|
When taking advantage of early registration discounts, multiple registrant discounts can also be applied.
|5+ registrants from same company||20% discount|
|10+ registrants from same company||30% discount|
Discount is available only through July 15, 2017. Applies only when all attendees are registered on the same registration form. The discount will be applied automatically to the registration.
Local, state and federal government employees...
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 303.384.2434 for information on federal employee discounts.
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course material
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the course.
You can register online by clicking the 'Register' button below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have a question or need some additional information about any aspect of registration or about attending the event, you might find the answer on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Of course, feel free to contact us at any time.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (303.277.8683) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.