Short Courses and Conferences
Grouting Fundamentals and Current Practice
37th Annual Short Course
June 13-17, 2016
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Grouting Fundamentals and Current Practice are shown below:
- Regular Attendee - One Day — $ 575 (USD)
- Regular Attendee - Two Days — $ 1,150 (USD)
- Regular Attendee - Three Days — $ 1,725 (USD)
- Student Attendee - One Day — $ 250 (USD)
- Student Attendee - Two Days — $ 500 (USD)
- Student Attendee - Three Days — $ 750 (USD)
- Regular Attendee ON-SITE Registration — $ 2,450 (USD)
- Student Attendee ON-SITE Registration — $ 1,150 (USD)
Discounts are available for multiple company registrations. Three or four registrants from the same company will receive a 10% discount. Five or more registrants will receive a 15% discount. Registrations must be made at the same time with one method of payment. Full-time students are eligible for a 50% discount. Deadline dates apply as listed above.
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course notes
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
- Registrant's choice of one of the following books/set (for full-course registrations only):
- "Practical Handbook of Grouting" by James Warner, P.E.
- "Dam Foundation Grouting" by Ken Weaver and Donald Bruce
- "Specialty Construction Techniques for Dam and Levee Remediation" by Donald Bruce
Note: In order to guarantee receipt of textbook at the course, selection must be made no later than three weeks prior to the course start date.
Note: No book is included in day-by-day registrations.
The Colorado School of Mines will award 3.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.