Vendors of equipment or services associated with geotechnical and structural instrumentation and monitoring are invited to take advantage of an opportunity to showcase their offerings to particpants of the course. Space will be set aside in the course venue for vendors to set up a staffed display or demonstration, and course participants will have multiple opportunities to interact with the vendor representatives. A planned period of vendor demonstrations is scheduled for the first day of the course, and participants can also visit with vendors during breaks, lunch, and before and after class.
Vendor area facilities
Each vendor's area will have the following:
- Reserved area measuring approximately 10 feet by 10 feet
- One skirted table
- Two chairs
- Drape backdrop (10 feet by 8 feet); vendors can use their own pop-ups and backdrops
- Electricity (120 VAC 60Hz); vendors must supply their own extension cords and plug strips
- Internet access (may be Wi-Fi and/or Ethernet depending upon area location)
Each vendor will be expected to conform to the following schedule:
- Set-up: Wednesday, March 16 • 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tear-down: Friday, March 18 • 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Exhibition: Wednesday, March 16 • 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM; Thursday, March 17 • 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM; Friday March 18 • 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Each vendor shall be responsible for providing security for their possessions present in their designated area. Neither Colorado School of Mines, the event organizers, nor the Office of Special Programs and Continuing Education can be held responsible for theft of or damage to a vendor's possessions. Vendors are encouraged to not leave their area unattended and/or to remove their possessions from the area during periods when the area is unattended.