Short Courses and Conferences
Microanalytical Reference Materials
An MAS Topical Conference
May 15 - 17, 2012
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Microanalytical Reference Materials: An MAS Topical Conference are shown below:
- MAS members after April 15, 2012 — $ 400 (USD)
- Non-MAS members after April 15, 2012 — $ 475 (USD)
- Students after April 15, 2012* — $ 250 (USD)
- Attendance of ONLY Wednesday reception and Thursday program — $ 150 (USD)
- Gold Sponsorship — $ 2,000 (USD)
- Silver Sponsorship — $ 1,500 (USD)
- Bronze Sponsorship — $ 750 (USD)
* Financial support for student fees and expenses is anticipated.
The registration fee includes:
- Conference admission
- Program materials
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $40 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.