A determination about the format (in-person or virtual) of this course will be made by mid-May 2021. If the course is offered in an in-person format, information about the location of the sessions will become available at that time.
The registration fee includes:
- Course notes provided in PDF format
- Participation in the live online course presented using Microsoft Teams
- Optional participation in a field trip (limited to 20 participants); includes optional box lunch for trip participants.
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.