The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Natural Gas Processing are shown below:
- Regular Attendees (after June 14, 2019) — $ 2,030 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course notes and supplies
- Course textbook: Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing Second Edition by A. J. Kidnay, W. R. Parrish and D. G. McCartney, Taylor and Francis Group, 2011
- Lunches on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
- The field trip is full. Optional participation in a plant trip to the Cureton Front Range Gas Plant (limited to 20 participants); includes optional box lunch for trip participants. Sponsored by GPA Midstream Rocky Mountain Chapter and Cureton Midstream
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the 3-day course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.