Short Courses and Conferences
32nd Oil Shale Symposium
October 15 - 17, 2012
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for 32nd Oil Shale Symposium are shown below:
- Regular Attendees (after Oct 12, 2011 - On Site Price) — $ 600 (USD)
- Regular Attendees ONE DAY (after Oct 12 - On Site Price) — $ 275 (USD)
- Spent Shaler Attendees (Professionals 70 years of age and older) — $ 200 (USD)
- Full Time Student Attendees (after Oct 12 - On Site Price) — $ 275 (USD)
The registration fee for the Symposium includes:
- Symposium admission
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
- Lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Reception on Tuesday evening
- One copy of Proceedings on compact disc
Registration for the Field Trip is optional, but must accompany a registration for the Symposium.
- Field Trip Registration (through Sep 4, 2012) — $ 425 (USD)
- Field Trip Registration (after Sep 4, 2012 and through Oct 1, 2012) — $ 450 (USD)
- Field Trip Registration (after Oct 1, 2012 and through Oct 12, 2012) — $ 475 (USD)
The registration fee for the Field Trip includes:
- Transportation by motor coach (depart and arrive Colorado School of Mines campus)
- Breakfast on Friday, lunches on Thursday and Friday (no dinners are provided)
- One night double-occupancy lodging
The button above is for Symposium registration only. Exhibitors must use a different registration form.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (303.277.8683) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations of Symposium registrations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office in accordance with the dates specified below:
- through September 10, 2012: an 80% refund will be issued
- after September 11 through September 30: a refund of 50% will be issued
- after September 30: no refund will be issued
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations of Field Trip registrations.
Field Trip Policies
Participation in the Field Trip is limited to the first 40 individuals who register and remit the applicable fees. Additional registrants will be placed on a Wait List in the order received, and will be notified if and when space becomes available.
The Field Trip generally fills quickly; therefore, early registration is recommended. If you register for the Field Trip and then cancel your registration, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.