The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Introduction to Petroleum Refining Technology and Economics are shown below:
- Regular Attendees (by June 30) — $ 1,650 (USD)
- Regular Attendees (after June 30) — $ 1,750 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course notes
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
The Colorado School of Mines will award 1.8 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
You can register online by clicking the 'Register' button below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have a question or need some additional information about any aspect of registration or about attending the event, you might find the answer on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Of course, feel free to contact us at any time.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.