Short Courses and Conferences
Potential-Field Interpretation Workshop
Recent Advances in Interpretation Techniques for Potential-Fields
October 26, 2014
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Potential-Field Interpretation Workshop are shown below:
- Regular Attendee — $ 350 (USD)
- Student Attendee (Non-Colorado School of Mines) Verification to be shown at check-in — $ 100 (USD)
CSM Students - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details.
The registration fee includes:
- Workshop tuition
- Workshop materials
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments at breaks
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $25 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.