Short Courses and Conferences
Excellence in Project Management for the Energy Industry
Safer, Better, Faster, and Cost Efficient Projects
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Excellence in Project Management are shown below:
- Regular Attendee (early) — $1800 (USD)
- Regular Attendee — $2000 (USD)
- Regular Attendee (on site) — $2200 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course materials
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
A comprehensive binder covering all the material presented in the course will be given to each participant. The templates provided in the binder can be put to use the very next day on the job.
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the 3-day course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.