Short Courses and Conferences
2014 IEEE Conference on Reliability Science for Advanced Materials and Devices
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
September 7 - 9, 2014
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for 2014 IEEE Conference on Reliability Science for Advanced Materials and Devices are shown below:
- IEEE Member: Registration (after August 18, 2014) — $ 475 (USD)
- Non-IEEE Member: Registration (after August 18, 2014) — $ 595 (USD)
- Student: Registration (after August 18, 2014) — $ 250 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Access to the Conference and the associated lectures; attendance of the Workshop requires a separate registration on a separate website: http://www.yesevents.com/PVReliabilityworkshop
- Sunday evening reception
- Continental breakfast on Monday and Tuesday
- Tuesday lunch (Awards luncheon)
- Refreshments at breaks on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday
- Technical program abstract booklet (online)
- Access to final IEEE Proceedings
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office no later than five (5) working days before the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $50 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.