Discounts are available when registering more than one person on the same registration form: 4 to 6 persons receive a 5% discount, more than 6 receive a 10% discount.
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course notes
- A copy of Theory of Sampling and Sampling Practice, Third Edition (January 21, 2019), by Francis Pitard
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
- Attendees who enroll for the Short Course by September 3, 2020 will receive an electronic copy of the textbook: "Pierre Gy's Theory of Sampling and C.O. Ingamells' Poisson Process Approach"
- Limited 1-year license for the workshop software
This course is offered as part of the Statewide Extended Studies Program of the Colorado Commission on Higher Education. The Colorado School of Mines will award 3.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
About the workshop software...
The course registration fee includes a limited 1-year license for the software used in the workshop. The license can be extended on a yearly basis as needed (US $1500/year). Attendees will be given a link to the software.
The progressive workshop software includes:
- EMPV (Effective Management of Process Variability)
- OSP (Optimization of Sampling Protocols)
- OGC (Ore Grade Control)
- AA (Agreement Analysis)
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.