The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Sampling Theory, Sampling Practices, and Their Economic Impact are shown below:
- Regular Attendees (through September 3, 2018) — $ 3,650 (USD)
- Regular Attendees (through September 3, 2018) those who already have license for (EMPV, OSP and OGC ) — $ 2,850 (USD)
- Regular Attendees (after September 3, 2018) — $ 3,800 (USD)
- Regular Attendees (after September 3, 2018) those who already have license for (EMPV, OSP and OGC ) — $ 3,000 (USD)
- CSM Full Time Student Attendees — $ 2,500 (USD)
Discounts are available when registering more than one person on the same registration form: 4 to 6 persons receive a 5% discount, more than 6 receive a 10% discount.
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course notes
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
- Attendees who enroll for the Short Course by September 26, 2017 will receive a free USB drive containing the textbook: "Pierre Gy's Theory of Sampling and C.O. Ingamells' Poisson Process Approach"
- Limited 1-year license for the workshop software
This course is offered as part of the Statewide Extended Studies Program of the Colorado Commission on Higher Education. The Colorado School of Mines will award 3.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
About the workshop software...
The course registration fee includes a limited 1-year license for the software used in the workshop. The license can be extended on a yearly basis as needed (US $1500/year). Attendees will be given a link to the software.
The progressive workshop software includes:
- EMPV (Effective Management of Process Variability)
- OSP (Optimization of Sampling Protocols)
- OGC (Ore Grade Control)
- AA (Agreement Analysis)
You can register online by clicking the 'Register' button below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have a question or need some additional information about any aspect of registration or about attending the event, you might find the answer on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Of course, feel free to contact us at any time.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.