The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Petroleum SuperSchool are shown below:
- Regular Attendee — $ 8,900 (USD)
Discounts of the registration fee are available for 2018! After the first registrant at the full cost, additional registrants from the same company will be offered a 50% discount on the registration fee. Please send an email to Learn@mines.edu for details!
When taking advantage of multiple-person discounts, no other discounts can be applied.
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course materials
- Manuals and reference materials
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
You can register online by clicking the 'Register' button below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have a question or need some additional information about any aspect of registration or about attending the event, you might find the answer on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Of course, feel free to contact us at any time.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellation before June 1, 2018: A $500 service fee will be charged
- Cancellation on or after June 1, 2018 but before June 29, 2018: An $875 service fee will be charged
- Cancellation on or after June 29, 2018: No refund will be made
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.