Registration for APCOM 2017 opens on February 1, 2017. All participants must complete the online registration form, which is accessible by the 'Register' button on this webpage. Payment is accepted by credit/debit card or wire transfer. Registrations will not be confirmed until after payment has been received.
To access the online registration form, click/tap the button below.
The available registration types and their respective fees are listed below:
- Regular Attendee (through June 15, 2017) — $925 (USD)
- Regular Attendee (after June 15, 2017 through July 31, 2017) — $975 (USD)
- Regular Attendee (after July 31, 2017) — $1025 (USD)
- Student Attendee (Full time student status must be verified) — $400 (USD)
- Regular Attendee (through June 15, 2017) ONE DAY — $350 (USD)
- Regular Attendee (after June 15, 2017) ONE DAY — $375 (USD)
- Regular Attendee (through June 15, 2017) TWO DAY — $700 (USD)
- Regular Attendee (after June 15, 2017) TWO DAY — $750 (USD)
Each registration will include:
- Full admittance to all plenary and technical sessions
- Symposium material
- Welcome reception
- Event dinner
- Continental breakfasts, lunches and refreshments at breaks
Symposium registration fees will be payable in US Dollars. Payments in any other currency will not be accepted. Secure on-line payment will be available through the Symposium website.
Registration fee does not include accommodation, airport transfers and/or any other products or services not mentioned above. Delegates are entirely responsible for making their own travel arrangements.Student fees apply to full time students only. To use the student fee benefit, a copy of a document confirming full time student status at a US or foreign university must be emailed to email@example.com. Additional documents (such as dean's letter, course registration slip, etc.) may also be required.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modifications, including cancellation, of a registration requires written notice that must be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the Office of Special Programs and Continuing Education at Colorado School of Mines. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellation of registrations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE office in accordance with the dates specified below:
- Cancellations received before July 1, 2017: an 80% refund will be issued
- Cancellations received between July 2 through July 31, 2017: a refund of 50% will be issued
- Cancellations received after July 31, 2017: no refund will be issued