The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Practical Python for Earth Scientists are shown below:
- Regular Registration (through January 28, 2020) — $ 300 (USD)
- Late Registration (after January 28, 2020) — $ 325 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Course materials
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments at breaks
Colorado School of Mines will award 1.0 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) upon successful completion of the course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $25 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.