Short Courses and Conferences
49th Annual Meeting of The Clay Minerals Society
July 7 - July 11, 2012
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for 49th Annual Meeting of The Clay Minerals Society are shown below:
- Professional Registration - Member (after May 11) — $ 470 (USD)
- Professional Registration - Non-Member (after May 11) — $ 570 (USD)
- Single Day Registration (after May 11) — $ 235 (USD)
- Student Registration - Enrolled in Degree Program (after May 11) — $ 310 (USD)
- Secondary Educator K-12 (after May 11) — $ 370 (USD)
Workshop and Field Trip
Registration for the Workshop and/or Field Trip is optional, but must accompany a registration for the technical sessions.
- Professional Registration - Workshop (after May 11) — $ 135 (USD)
- Student Registration - Workshop (after May 11) — $ 75 (USD)
- Professional Registration - Field Trip (after May 11) — $ 135 (USD)
- Student Registration - Field Trip (after May 11) — $ 75 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Access to the oral and poster sessions
- Welcoming reception
- Poster reception
- Banquet (Single-day registration does not include participation in the banquet)
- Refreshments at mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks
Registration closes on June 15, 2012. Late registration and on-site registration will be possible; however, all registration fees will increase by US $50.00 ($25.00 for workshop and fieldtrip). Those desiring registration after the closure date must contact the Office of Special Programs and Continuing Education at Colorado School of Mines (see 'Contact Us').
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office no later than June 22, 2012. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $100 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.