The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Petroleum Data Analytics: Big Data, Automation, Advanced Analytics and the Industrial Internet of Things meets Oil and Gas are shown below:
- Regular Attendee — $ 2,000 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Binder and flash drive with course notes
- Course textbook: The Future Belongs to the Digital Engineer by Dr. Dutch Holland and Jim Crompton
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
The Colorado School of Mines will award 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.